GooGaYa

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

PodCasting Hardware review Edirol 1


I recently purchased an Edirol 1 digital recorder as my professional MP3/Wave recorder.

This is one neat device with lots of nice features.

When I "promptly" received my unit from http://bswusa.com I noticed that the Edirol 1
casing leaves a lot to be desire and in fact looks like those 1950 Japanese AM radios.

What I did not appreciate was the that their plastic compact flash door is very flimsy and can break at any time. The other issue with it is that one can not stop, pause, search and re-record
easily, not to mentioned the obtuse way it forces one to name the files.

When I contacted BSWUSA, they issued and RMA right away. I really like doing business with BSWUSA they are very knowledgeable and professional, in addition to having great prices.

My plan now is to wait for when Edirol starts shipping their top of the line Edirol R4.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home